ICQ Consultants is working to support current and future construction projects in Southern New England. If you are considering a career change, we would love to hear from you. ICQ is actively recruiting highly motivated professionals to join our team.
ICQ offers some of the most competitive benefits and wages in our segment of service providers which include the following:
- Tufts Health Insurance, Delta Dental – Paid 100% by ICQ, no employee premium.
- Paid time off for Holidays, Sick Time and Vacation
- 401K with a 100% match up to 4%
- Short term / Long Term Disability – Paid 100% by ICQ
- Life insurance – Paid 100% by ICQ
- Reimbursed Project Specific Travel & Business Expenses
- B.S. degree with 8+ years or M.S. with 5+ years in a related field, PMP certification preferred.
- Background in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Engineering or related experience in FDA-regulated industries working in QC, Manufacturing, Engineering, QA and/or Validation.
- Previous experience successfully managing multiple / integration projects required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Project Manager.
- Identify project goals and objectives, scope definition, project execution strategy, project risk management, change management, and other associated activities.
- Coordination of Engineering schedule, defining review and approval cycles, Engineering BOD, Detailed Design and turn over packages.
- Overseeing Construction Management contract, construction budget and schedule, construction quality plan, and staffing plan.
- Coordination of Commissioning and Qualification activities, development of URS’s, Validation Plans, Risk Assessments, consult on Commissioning Protocol development, and functional impact.
- Customarily and regularly exercises discretionary powers and independent judgment in performing the job.
- Communication with management, clients, and project team members.
- Participate in training to ensure continued accreditation.
- Other tasks as required by department management.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills; ability to react quickly to understand and solve problems.
- Knowledge of project management processes. Ability to understand and manage project plans, budgets, constraints, and schedules.
- Knowledge of industry standards and guidelines, such as – ASME, BPE, ISPE Baseline Guides, CFR’s, OSHA, International standards, etc.
Only local candidates will be considered.
If you are interested in learning more about current opportunities, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org