If you are considering a career change, we would love to hear from you. ICQ is actively recruiting highly motivated professionals to join our team. We currently have multiple opportunities available in the Greater Boston Area.
ICQ offers some of the most competitive benefits and wages in our segment of service providers which include the following:
- Tufts Health Insurance, Delta Dental – Paid 100% by ICQ, no employee premium.
- Paid time off for Holidays, Sick Time and Vacation
- 401K with a 100% match up to 4%
- Short term / Long Term Disability – Paid 100% by ICQ
- Life insurance – Paid 100% by ICQ
- Reimbursed Project Specific Travel & Business Expenses
Positions report to the assigned manager and applicants are responsible for developing and executing protocols, including test functions, calibration, and sampling. Must maintain compliance with the company’s Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
- B.S. degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Engineering or related experience in FDA-regulated industries working in QC, Manufacturing, Engineering, QA and/or Validation.
- Experience or a demonstrated ability to perform the responsibilities of the position in leading, planning, and execution of projects involving in one or more of the following:
- 3+ years Process Manufacturing Experience.
- 3+ years Commissioning, Qualification and Validation of Utilities, Facilities, Processes and Process Equipment.
- Develop and execute validation plans, test plans, validation protocols, and procedures.
- Customarily and regularly exercises discretionary powers and independent judgment in performing the job.
- Work as a leader to develop protocols and procedures, execute same including test functions, sampling, and calibration.
- Communication with management, clients, and project team members.
- Participate in training to ensure continued accreditation.
- Other tasks as required by department management.
- Travel may be required.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Equipment Validation Experience (incubators, refrigerators/freezers, cold rooms).
- Ability to plan and execute Smoke / Airflow Visualization Studies.
- Specific experience in Cell Culture, Chromatography, UF/DF, and filtration processes.
- Ability to function as a Technical Equipment Validation Lead.
- Previous Project Management Experience.
- Strong background in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to handle many tasks with limited direction.
- Ability to deliver results is a must.
Only local candidates will be considered.
If you are interested in learning more about current opportunities, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org